By BC Hoffman, Los Angeles, California
- .5 oz. tequila
- .5 oz. fresh lemon juice
- .5 oz. dry Vermouth
- 2 oz. Mionetto Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut
- .5 oz. Rose Syrup
- Tea rose brittle for Garnish
- 8 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups rose water
Glassware: flute glass
- Prepare the rose syrup: boil sugar, water and rose water until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and add an additional ½ cup of rose water.
- Combine all ingredients except for Mionetto Prosecco with ice into cocktail shaker and shake.
- Strain into flute glass and top with Mionetto Prosecco.
- Garnish with tea rose brittle.