By Dana Alsen, Palatine, Illinois
- blood orange sorbet
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1.5 oz. blood orange liqueur
- 2 oz. Mionetto Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut
- ground clove for Garnish
Glassware: martini glass
- Prepare martini glass by placing three melon ball scoops of blood orange sorbet.
- Place a scoop of ice in the cocktail shaker, add vodka and blood orange liqueur and give it a good shake.
- Pour into martini glass & top with Mionetto Prosecco.
- Sprinkle the top of drink with ground clove, just a light dusting will do.