Bacon Wrapped Grilled Fish
- about 2 small fish per person (such as mullet)
- fresh dill
- lemon juice
- streaky bacon – 1 slice per fish
- Take a sharp knife and cut the fish open on the belly side and remove the inside. Wash and clean the inside of the fish and stuff with a little fresh dill. Repeat with all the other fish.
- Season with salt and pepper and wrap the streaky bacon around the fish – around the belly area.
- Heat the grill and lightly oil. Lay your fish on the grill and let it cook for about 6 minutes. Turn over and do the same.
- If the fish is stuck to the grill, wait a few seconds and try again. Try and not fiddle with the fish, it will break especially if they are small like these little mullets. While grilling squeeze a little lemon juice over the fish.
Featured in Your Easy Cooking